Thursday, December 15, 2005

Top 5 Christmas Movies and a new classic

I think that I should start this off on a very serious note. As we approach Christmas, we cannot help but think about a few classic movies that remind us of Christmas. The all time great is clearly "Its a Wonderful Life." I want to suggest that we have come accross a new classic when it comes to Christmas movies. The movie Elf is an up and coming classic that I believe could possibly belong in the top three of all times Christmas movies list. I am willing to give "Its a Wonderful Life" and "Miracle on 34th street" first and second, but when it comes to 3rd place I nominate the movie Elf. I know that a case can be made for "A Christmas Story," "Charlie Brown's Christmas," or even the claymation Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer (How is that word spelled anyways); but despite all of this I think that I willstand to my vote for Elf as #3. I will simply close with this...If you disagree with this you probably smell like beef and cheese and sit on a throne of lies.

4 comments:

trace said...

for that special someone

fayez -- that's fun to say; hey, good news: i saw a dog today; it is SHOCKING that you would give a Elf only a third-place nod. the movie is miraculous. if for no other reason than that the past 40 words have contained no less than FIVE Elf references.

your placement of Elf at third place leads me to only one conclusion...you, my friend, must be a south pole elf.

back to work--it's my new favorite--having replaced smiling at the direction of my boss(and have you seen the toilets there? they are ginormous!).

Fayez said...

Why do you people keep leaving comments and then deleting them? Is this proper Blogging etiquite? Is there such a thing as BLOG Etiquite and How do I spell that pesky word anyways?

trace said...

etiquette. and i apologize. i looked backe at my replies and found errors, so i deleted the old and made corrections. i stink...perhaps i should be added to the naughty list

Anonymous said...

Your such a teacher trae